IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Regular price Sale price $130.00
If a cloud and a bird’s nest had a baby, it would be our MB POD. As we discovered, that’s not how life works. So we set to work to design the most comfortable, sleep inducing, full body supportive beast bed imaginable. We start with a core of high loft, 100% recycled fiber (1 pound of our high loft fiber diverts 7 plastic bottles from landfills), then surround our core with a durable, removable and washable cover of the most incredibly soft fabric we could find. Other than your bed, our MB POD will become your beast’s favorite place to sleep. Fulfilled by our friends at MODERNBEAST.
- 24" POD up to approx. 30 lbs
- 30" POD up to approx. 50 lbs
- Materials: 100% polyester, 100% recycled fiberfill, & lots of love
- We made sure our products are easy to clean because let's face it, our beasts can be messy!
- Carefully remove outer cover for washing.
- Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
- What is my POD made of? Other than love? Our POD covers are made of 100% Polyester. The high loft core is made of 100% recycled fiber (1 lb of our high loft fiber diverts 7 plastic bottles from the landfills)
- My beast doesn't fit on my POD - What should I do? To make shipping simple, our PODs are compressed to fit in boxes that are easy to ship. Once you receive your POD it may take a few hours for the fibers to expand. The interior filling capsule has a zipper to make opening and adjusting the filling easy. Move the filling around to create the perfect nest for your beast.
- Is my POD washable? YES! The outside cover of your POD is washable. Carefully remove the cover and follow the washing instructions below. Once washed your POD will look like new again. Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low or Hang Dry.
- Fibers are stuck in the Velcro after washing - What do I do? After washing and drying fibers from our furry fabric tend to get stuck in the velcro. To remove the fibers take a toothbrush and simply brush out the fibers. After brushing out the fibers the Velcro will stick together like new again!
Complete your feeding set...
(Cross Sell Items Go Here)